Friday, August 15, 2008

Chicago Intersections with Red Light Cameras - Update

The city of Chicago website now lists 112 intersections that have a Red Light Camera. I've found 2 more that aren't on the website yet. So there are now a total of 114 cameras on the list and mapped out.

I put this website together after receiving a ticket from a red light camera as a public service so everybody knows to be extra careful at these intersections. I figured the map gave everybody a better idea of where they are located. I looked at my route to the train station every morning and know exactly which red light cameras I pass everyday.

If anyone knows of any other intersections that aren't on the list, please let me know by leaving a comment.

If anyone has the program Microsoft MapPoint and you would like a copy of the map so you can check your specific routes, leave me a comment and make sure to include your email address and I will email you the file.

No comments: